11/12/2016

I LOVE what I do!!!

Hi Beauties~

Last Saturday I was at a Stampin' Up! On Stage Local convention. I was able to relax with many girlfriends and just hang out all day while we stamped and played with new items from the upcoming Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalogs. Here are some of the items we created.




 

Aren't they just so super cute?! I know, right! So I am so excited that I just couldn't hold it all in. I had to make a video of all the great items we received and show you a few sneak peeks of what is the come in January. Of course, if you want to order or see the catalog now, you just need to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. It's that simple and I would love to have you on my team. If you are interested please feel free to call or email me with any questions to May have about Stampin' Up!



Of course I am also available for Magnabilities calls or emails as well. You can get your Christmas gifts and make your own cards for so little and your receivers will be ooh-ing and awe-ing at how amazing you are.


Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment