7/03/2013

Getting Ready for Convention Swaps

Hi Beauties~

I am in the process of getting ready for Stampin' Up!'s Annual Convention.  Here is one of the cards I will be swapping.
 
This was an easy card to make and duplicate and I think it came out pretty nice and clean. 
See how many I made so far.
 

And I love the Label Love Stamp Set with Coordinating Punch, don't you?
 
 
If you want to see how I made this card, view my video below.  Of course, you can always subscribe to my YouTube channel to get up to the minute tips, techniques and tutorials.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To get that Monochromatic look, make sure you get the
Chevron Ribbon in every color by purchasing all 12 colors for only $25.00
by clicking the picture below
 
 
 
 


Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment