7/07/2013

Can you spare some change - Guess the stamp set ???

Hi Beauties ~

If you have read my past entries, you know that I like to take an idea and change it up a little to get a different or more advanced look.  I have been staring at this stamp for over a year now, knowing that I could make something different out of this stamp set. I think I accomplished it an out of the box thinking.  What do you think? 


Do you have any stamps that you have changed from it's original state?  If so, please tell me about it and you may be featured on a future "Can you spare some change" post!  Don't you just love to see creativity throughout your days!  I sure do. 

If you know the stamp set, please leave it on my comments.  If you don't know the name of it, look through the catalog to see if you can find it.  Otherwise, you will have to wait until Friday July 12th to find out!  See you then!!!

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment