7/24/2013

Can you Spare Some Change - Stampin' Up! Convention Make & Take

Hi Beauties~

There were some great make & takes at this years convention.  When I first saw the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, it wasn't my favorite, but after using it at the Stampin' Up! Convention Make & Take, I absolutely fell in LOVE with it.  I think this may just be my go to set for a while, so don't be shocked to see splatters on a lot of my cards.  Here is the card that we made at convention.

 
and with a little turn, color, and stamp change, I came up with this. 
 
 
 
It's amazing what just a little change can make.  I think they are both great cards! 
What changes can you make to this card? 
 
 
Gorgeous Grunge 130514
Regular Price: $27.72
Preferred Price: $24.95
                                         
You don't have to live in Seattle to appreciate some gorgeous grunge--use any of the five grunge-inspired elements here to "dirty" up your creation (in a cool way, of course!). Wood-mount.

Set quantity: 5
 
 
Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment