10/02/2011

Day 8

It has, officially, been one week since I became a Stampin' Up demonstrator.  My husband is so supportive, he pulled out all my stamps today so I could go through them and enjoy my hobby and new business.  I created a Meet Up on Meetup.com site called Phoenix Stamping Beauties.  I am hoping it will be a great way to drum up some external business. Of course, I have already "hit up" my family and friends and have booked a couple workshops through them.  I realized that I need to do some planning on creating an open calendar, so I know what dates I have available for workshops.  I want to post pics of my latest stamping creations, but someone has misplaced the cord to my camera.  I will have to buy a new one soon.  Until then, I will be Stampin' and ~Living the Fairy Tale Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment