10/26/2011

Day 32

Getting ready to go to another Girls Night Out.  This is what started it all for me.  I had such a great time that I wanted to make it part of my everyday life.  I have met such a great group of girls as well.  They are so creative and inspiring.  I am looking forward to coming back with more ideas for you.   I have also been looking for a lot of inspiration on the internet and have found some great videos.  Since I am now living in Arizona,  I am thinking I may want to try making a video or two to show my friends in California how to make a quick project using rubber stamps.    Speaking of California,  I will be heading out to the O.C. and will have a stamp class out there on Thursday.  This was just scheduled, so hopefully I will get some good ideas from tonight's Girls Night Out.  Below is a photo of all the great swaps I got from these talented women.  If you are interested in joining us, please email me at jeanpiersanti@gmail.com or visit my website at jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net  so you can join me while I am... ~Living the Fairy Tale Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment