2/25/2016

Cheap and Easy Closet Organization Makeover

Hi Beauties~

This past week hasn't been so much about stamping and crafting as it has been more about getting my home a bit more organized.  Check out what a few Dollar Tree Bins and some easy organization did for me and my master bath closet.

 
Dollar Tree Bins and Target Chalk Tags = $11.00 Closet Make-Over !!!
 
 
What a difference, don't ya think?

 
Just a few small changes and a little de-clutter can make a huge difference.
 
Want to hear more, check out my youtube video!
 

One organized space done!  Now for a little stamping.  Make sure you follow or subscribe to make sure you don't miss my craft room tour - coming soon...
 
And... of course...Here is this week's weekly deal !!!
 
jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment