7/22/2015

Stampin' Up! It's Convention Time

And here I am at the famous "Stampin' Up! Rock" (please ignore the crazy hair)


Hi Beauties~

It is time... I am here at convention. I am kicking it off with a tour of the campus. I met some great ladies at Demonstrator Support and the gave me this great swap card.



Ain't it cute!!! (I am currently on the bus back to the hotel)


There are some great ideas and great notes from some of the other demonstrators who were here earlier (on a room made out of white board walls - not pictured).



Project Life in a frame, I will be doing this soon, I love it!


This is just DSP in frames - easy


And they always have these empty glass lamps at the local thrift shop. I will be buying one next time I see it because God knows that I have enough stamps to fill many of them.

Aren't these just some cute ideas for crafting you own space?

Stay tuned for more convention greatness!!!

Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment