7/17/2015

It has arrived... July 2015 My Paper Pumpkin

Hi Beauties~

Guess what came in the mail today? Yes, it's My Paper Pumpkin and I must say it is cute and I absolutely love it. For all you coffee lovers out there, you are going to love it as well.

Here is a sample card and an alternative card, that I made is on top.


This is so cute, don't you think... I want you to have as much fun each month as I do; so as an incentive, I will send you a *FREE snail adhesive when you sign up for My Paper Pumpkin for 6 or 12 month subscription and *choose me (Jean Piersanti) as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.


Join now at
http://www.mypaperpumpkin.com

Once you subscribe, you too will be able to make awesome, super, great cards like these:

Made as shown in directions




My alternative card




To see me creating this month card, subscribe to my YouTube channel at
www.youtube.com/stampinupgirl, it is uploading now and should be ready to view soon! I just couldn't wait to show you these adorable cards!


Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment