9/17/2013

Stampin' Up! Candy Dots and Brads

Hi Beauties~

How do you like this cute little Christmas card?  Isn't it just so cute.  I love, love, love the Santa's List stamp set.  But more than that, I cannot stress enough how much I just love the new Candy Dots and Brads by Stampin' Up!

If you have seen my blog before, then you know I am a huge fan of matching colors.  The Candy Dots help out so much because they are all the basic colors that Stampin' Up! carries.  This means if I want a card to have a Cherry Cobbler theme, then I can grab my cherry cobbler Candy Dots and have some great matching embellishments.  It also means I can give a pop of a different color that may be somewhere within my card, as well.  Such as the card shown above. 

I also love the idea of matching brads, even though the candy dots have an adhesive back, so you can get a great brad effect with just the Candy Dots themselves.  Sometimes, you just want a little bit of bling and the silver lining of the brads, give me just that look I am wanting.  Here is a video of how I use my Candy Dots and Brads and put them together very quick and easy.


If you want to try the Candy Dots, why not buy a Candy Dots Sampler Pack and get 2 of every color !!!  In my opinion, these are one of the greatest crafting inventions ever !!!
Candy Dots Brad Bases

Candy Dots Brad Bases                                                 132293
Regular Price: $3.28
Preferred Price: $2.95
LEARN ABOUT PREFERRED PRICING
Apply Candy Dots or small rhinestones or brads to this base for a framed colored brad.

* 25 pieces
* 3/16"
* Silver

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment