9/02/2013

Get your clear stamps to stick to your clear blocks

Hi Beauties~

I often get some great questions and comments.  Please keep them coming.  Last week I showed an easy tip to putting your stamps together.  That sparked a question from one of my YouTube readers.  So in answer to her question on how to get your stamps to stick, I want to show her and you exactly how I get mine to stick with ease.  If you have any tips or techniques you would like me to show or maybe you know of something even better than any of my tips or techniques, please share them with me.


2-Way Glue Pen

2-Way Glue Pen 100425
Price: $4.50
2-Way Glue is versatile and provides a permanent or temporary bond. It's perfect for masking or working with stencils! The chisel tip makes it easy to get just the right amount of glue for adding glitter. Let the glue dry after you've applied it (it will become clear), and it will work just like a sticky note.



Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment