6/01/2012

The New 2012 - 2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog - Live Today

Well, the wait is finally over.  In just one hour, we will be able to order from the brand new 201-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog.  I have looked through it from front to back and must tell you, I love, love, love it.  I am just counting down the minutes to place that first order.  Also, the new spanish catalog comes out today as well and I found a set in there that they don't have in the regular catalog.  I will be buying that as well.  It is for a girls 15th birthday (aka Quince Anera) and it is adorable.  The girl stamp can also be used as a bride, for a bridal shower.  I will post a sample when I get my stamp order in the mail in a few days!!!  Until then, here is a picture of the new catalog and you can click on the picture to go right to the online catalog.  Let me know if you need anything.


~Living the Fairy Tale Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment