5/28/2012

Copying is not Cheating

I know, I hear it all the time "you are so creative", well the truth is, I find things I like and copy them.  Whether it is copied verbatem or just using a good layout and creating my own.  I happen to like the latter much better.  I feel like I have a little of the creativity everyone "thinks" I have.  So this month, my weStamp group used the following sketch and we were asked to create a card using the following layout. (Looks like it came from the following blogger: Karen Giron.  Thanks Karen for the great layout!)




This is what I came up with.  What do you think?  I kinda like it.  Feel free to use this layout to come up with a design on your own.  Once complete, please share as I love to see other's ideas. Just beware, I may copy
it!



~Living the Fairy Tale Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment