1/15/2017

Loving my new Cricut Explore Air 2 - Tips & Techniques

Hi Beauties~

As you may know, if you watch my YouTube Channel, I recently received a brand new Cricut Explore Air 2 for my birthday.  I have had so much fun making projects and learning different tips and techniques.  I wanted to pass these on to you.  I have learned how to write with the Cricut.



Wasn't that cool?  I have also learned that you can use Dollar Tree Pens in the Cricut as well.  And the write pretty darn good.  What a money saver!



I have also found that Cricut has some pretty decent deals if you purchase items online.  I have found this deals on my share a sale site.  Cricut Explore Air Clearance Deals Also, you can use the code LOVESHIP for Free Shipping in January at Cricut.com

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment