3/07/2016

Handmade - Pick of the week

Hi Beauties~

This week's handmade pick of the week comes from Kylie Bertucci. You can visit her blog at www.craftykylie.com



This card has such a clean, sharp and simple look. The colors works so well together. This card is not gender specific so it would be great for a woman or a man. I love how she got her inspiration!



This week, I challenge you and myself to look around your world and find inspiration to make something handmade. If you accept this challenge, please take a picture and put it on social media with the hashtag #beautyandthestamper and #stampinupgirl. I will be on a cruise to Mexico (my Brother is getting married) this week, so I am positive that I will find plenty of inspiration!


Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment