1/31/2016

Plan with me for Beginners - Wizard of Oz Themed Layout

Hi Beauties~

It's time for another Plan with me.  I have added a coups tips and techniques that I use when decorating my Happy Planner. I like to use a lot of Me & My Big Ideas (MAMBI) stickers, but I also like to use Project Life accessories packs, however this time, I ventured out on my own and created a Wizard of Oz theme for my Happy Planner. 

www.beautyandthestamper.blogspot.com
 
Watch this video to see the outcome plus how I store my past planner pages.

 
As you can see, I am having a giveaway.  If you would like to enter the giveaway, make sure you subscribe, like and comment or this youtubevideo.  Click here to SUBSCRIBE

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment