12/03/2015

My new Pal - Breast Cancer Pocket Letter

Hi Beauties~

As you know, I am greatly enjoying these pocket letters. I'm not only enjoy creating them, but I enjoy the friends that I making along the way. I received this pocket letter from a new friend that lives in Las Vegas.


We decided to do a breast-cancer pocket letter. I had a great time making mine because it gave me time to reflect on the family members and friends who have battled and/or are battling breast cancer. I know it's not October but I feel we can remember hope and pray all throughout the year for everyone affected by breast cancer. I just love this pocket letter. It has so many great things in it like "fight like a girl" and "hope, finding joy in the journey". I also love all the little goodies that are in the pockets.


If you want to learn more about pocket letters and other crafty ideas, make sure to subscribe to this blog as well as my YouTube channel YouTube.com/Stampinupgirl (I made a video of this pocket letter and you can watch it at there)

Thank you so much for your friendship and loyalty!

If you are interested in exchanging pocket letters with me, please email me at jeanpiersanti@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment