11/10/2015

How to Create a Pocket Letter

Hi Beauties~
Well, the carpet should be completely installed today (whoopee)!!!  That means that I will be able to move all my stamping and craft things into my new craft room.  And that means, I will be able to get back to showing more and more techniques to you.  I will be so happy, however, I have been able to learn new ideas in the crafting world myself.  It is pocket letters and Pocket letter pen pals.  This has allowed me to create and share.  I am really enjoying it and thought you may like it as well.  You know I am always up for a RAK (Random Acts of Kindness).  Pocket Pals are perfect for being able to share your love of crafting with someone else who shares your passion.  Here is one of the pocket letters that I created and wanted to share it with you.  This particular one is already in the mail and headed off to my new pal on the East coast.




I would suggest you give it a try, it really works well with Stampin' Up! and Project Life items as well.  I will surely be making many more of these!!! For now, here is a picture of the final pocket letter.


I wrapped it with card stock, so none of the goodies would fall out!


Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net


1 comment: