6/20/2015

Don't forget... Dad

Hi Beauties~

Just a quick reminder to let you know tomorrow if Father's Day. I have 4 cards that have to be made each year. One for my Dad, my Father-one-law, my Son (who is celebrating only his second Father's Day) and then, of course My Husband. They are all wonderful Dad's and I am so blessed to have them in my life. My hubby and I agreed that the new house is our gift to each other for Mother's and Father's Day. And I sent out the following three cards earlier this week.









Now for a couple phone calls tomorrow to let them know how thankful I am to have them in my life and wishing we lived closer. How will you be celebrating Dad?

Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, went to pin this card and I was like - I KNOW THIS GIRL! LOL GREAT CARE JEAN!!!!!!!!! So glad to see you blogging again! :)

    ReplyDelete