5/31/2015

The Initial Gift

Hi Beauties~

I wanted to share this gift that I made this evening for my cousin, who is graduating from High School. Sadly, I won't be able to attend her graduation, as we are out of state. However, I wanted to let her know that I am so proud of her and thinking of her. We have a big family, so I am pretty sure she will be writing a few thank you notes. So I made her some monogrammed notecards.



Of course, the envelopes must be decorated to match!


I also wanted to make sure she had a place to store them so I created a gift box out of DSP and some Vellum.



Who doesn't love their own Initials? I know I do!!!


I am pretty happy with the final project. What do you think? I hope she will enjoy this handmade gift that was made special, just for her!

Now to make to make a graduation card and get this gift of love in the mail.

Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment