5/31/2014

Bloom with Hope and Blendabilities

Hi Beauties~


Oh, the possibilities are endless, I am just loving both the Blendabilities alcohol markers and the Bloom with Hope Hostess set, coming in the new 2014/2015 Stampin' Up! catalog.  As you know, I have been very busy working on our hotel, but since these two items came in, I have made time to do some stamping.  Here are a couple of cards that I made using the Blendabilities (Stampin' Up!'s version of the Copic marker). 


 And the new hostess set that will be coming out soon, is the perfect stamp set to have for these markers.  The flowers are beautiful on their own, but then throw in some Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight and you will be set to make these pretty cards on your own.

 I really love the rich colors on this flower, I felt like a real artist using the Blendabilities Alchol Markers!!!


Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment