Sorry, I haven't been on in a while. I was in Reno, NV this past week helping my mother-in-law move. One of the great things was seeing a couple of cards I had made for her displayed next to all the family pictures. You never realize just how much people cherish a handmade card. So keep on stamping and keep on sending out those cards. There are appreciated, I can tell you from first hand experience. And seeing those cards displayed, was a joy for me in return.
Here is an easy technique that makes a very quick and easy card. This one happens to be a Get Well card, but just change the greeting and it can be any type of card you'd like.
This uses a faux watercolor technique. Want to know how it's done? Just watch the video below to learn and see exactly how I made those beautiful flowers.
Do you like the idea of a 20% discount on your favorite products? How about a chance to earn extra cash, along with tons of exclusive creative ideas at your fingertips? For two weeks only, you can join Stampin' Up! for just $25 and experience all this and more.
Offer: New recruits can join Stampin' Up! for just $25!
Dates: October 7-21, 2013
The Fine Print:
- This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
- During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $99 starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit includes
- $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
- Business pack which includes
- A box of annual catalogs
- A package of the current seasonal catalog
- Getting Started DVD
- Customer Order Forms
- Customer postcards
Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net