6/11/2013

Mosaic Punch Label

Hi Beauties!!! 

Exciting news... I was stamping with my Stampin' Up! Mosaic Punch and Mosaic Madness Stamp Set today.  I got to thinking about having a label that would go with this set.  So I decided to try the ol' punch trick and make my own using the Mosaic punch.  As you can see pictured below, all you do is cut your cardstock at just under one inch, insert in through the back and punch the perfect mosaic label.  You can make this any size.  You can also go to any size under 1" for a smaller label.  I just love the idea and will try my hand at making some cards with this new found technique.  Hope you try it as well !!  If you do, please send me a picture and it could get featured here on Beauty and the Stamper!


Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment