5/05/2013

How many do you see?


 
How many Butterflies do you see in this card?  Do you see any?  They are there, in fact, there are seven of them.  Did you see them all?  I love this great 3D card I made with the new Wildflower background stamp that will be in the 2013/2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog. 
 
 
I also love the great embossing folder that matches perfectly.  I created a video today using them both, but alas, I cannot show it as of yet.  Look for the upcoming at the first of next month and I will show you exactly how I made this card.  Until then, if you make a purchase on my Stampin' Up! website: www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net, I will send you the brand new 2013/2014 catalog & idea book coming out at the end of the month. Use the code GXSQ3HMJ when ordering in the month of May.

In the Phoenix area? 
Don't forget to sign up for my monthly stamp classes at:
www.meetup.com/phoenix-stamping-beauties

No comments:

Post a Comment