8/27/2012

SWAPs are fun

Swaps are a great way to get a variety of cards without having to have a variety of ideas.  How do swaps work, you might ask...  Well, let say their are 10 people who want to do a swap and you are one of the 10.  You would make 10 of the exact same cards.  Then everyone would come together and give one card to each of the other 9 people and keep one for themselves.  After each person does this, everyone will end up with ten different cards.  I have done these swaps in person and by mail.  They are so much fun to see everyones wonderfull ideas.  My swap tonight was with a bunch of great gals from Stampin' Up!.  We call ourselves WeSTAMP.  Tonight, we had 16 of us swapping.  Here is the cards I made and I can't wait to see what everyone else will be making.  If you are interested in swapping or becoming a part of our group, please feel free to call or email me or you can click here to join my group.  If you are interested in participating in a Christmas themed mail swap  please leave me a comment or email me at JeanPiersanti@gmail.com (cards are due in November 1st and will be mailed back no later than November 8th, and will have a limit of 15).

 


~Living the Fairy Tale Life~

1 comment:

  1. Jean, your swap was SOOOOOO CUTE! Your watercoloring technique is amazing, it looks so beatiful! I love the stamp set and CHEVRON folder, two of my most favorite products! GREAT JOB! I LOVE swapping too! :)
    PS. You did a great job instructing the make and !! The gals LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete