12/15/2011

Easy Cherry Chip Cookies

I know, it's Christmas, but as I was making my Christmas Cookies I couldn't help but think about Valentine's Day and all the great Valentine's Day Cards I will be making.  I am going to have a Valentine's Workshop in January and will be serving these great Cherry Chip Cookies.  Just like a hand stamped card, they are great for both holidays. And can you believe they are made out of just four ingredients and takes less than 15 minutes from ingredients to mouth.


Cherry Chip Cookies Recipe

Mix the following together:
1 Box of Cherry Chip Cake Mix
1 Stick Butter Melted
1 Egg
Powdered Sugar

Once mixed, roll in small balls, the size of large gumdrops, then roll in powdered sugar.
Set oven to 350 degrees and bake for 10 minutes.
Yields over 3 dozen cookies.

~Living the Fairy Tale Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment